Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tomorrow, tomorrow

Digging will begin tomorrow. At least that is the plan at this time. The dozer is already there. He went out and checked. No surprise there. He has swept the barn, cleaned the barn windows and arranged the chairs. More chairs will be taken in the am. He is prepared to make coffee and take cinnamon rolls. This is after all, an official BIG DEAL. Friends are planning on being there to watch and kibits with him. I have no option but to be in attendance. I will, of course, bring my knitting. As I have no excavation skills, my kibitzing rights are nil. We will be up and out early, I am sure of that. I have no idea how long this part will take. I have to work tomorrow afternoon, so I will probably miss the finale. He will fill me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment